Cross curriculum content enriches and supports the learning areas and adds depth to student learning. In NSW students study a range of learning across the curriculum content.
Cross curriculum priorities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures
- Asia and Australia’s engagement with Asia
- critical and creative thinking
- ethical understanding
- information and communication technology capability
- intercultural understanding
- personal and social capability
Other learning across the curriculum areas
- civics and citizenship
- difference and diversity
- work and enterprise.
© NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2012
Scripture and ethics
At Northbridge we conduct scripture on a Tuesday morning at:
9:10am - 9:40am Kindergarten to Year 2
9:40am - 10:10am Year 3 to Year 6
The Scripture offered is:
- Protestant (This caters for all other Christian denominations)
- Greek Orthodox
The ethics group look at building the children's moral principals and positive personal relationships.